*Sponsored by the EduTravel Private School
EduTravel Private School has been granted the authority to issue credits as per the Ontario’s Ministry of Education. All students will receive a report card upon completion of the course. All credits issued by EduTravel Private School are transferable to any Ontario School Board or Private School.
- Korean, Level 1, Academic (LKKBD)
- Korean, Level 2, University (LKKCU)
- Korean, Level 3, University (LKKDU)
- Interdisciplinary Studies, Grade 11, Open (IDC30)
- Interdisciplinary Studies, Grade 12, University Preparation (IDC4U)
Mandatory Orientation: Saturday, June 23, 2018
This is a mandatory session for parents and students. Full attendance is required.
Online Independent Study: Saturday, June 23 to, Tuesday, August 7, 2018
Students will complete pre-trip assignments and submit through online platform prior to August 7, 2018
Travel Dates: Tuesday, August 7 to Sunday, August 26, 2018
Students will be completing assessments throughout the travel portion. The summative assignments will be due on or close to the final day of the trip.