$3990 All Inclusive (Double Occupancy; two students to a room)
*Registration opens on October 1st, 2017 – Early bird discount of $200 available until December 15, 2017
* $1500 deposit is needed to secure your spot at the time of registration.
* $1245 second deposit is due Friday, February 23, 2018
* $1245 final payment is due Tuesday, May 1, 2018
(If you cannot drive in for the pre-trip classes there’s lodging and meals available for a minimal extra cost. It will include university residence accommodations, breakfast and dinner daily, chaperone supervision and an evening activity for the four nights. The total additional cost is to be determined.)
Optional Private Bed Supplement N/A
Deluxe medical and cancellation insurance (mandatory) add $209.00
Please note: It is EduTravel and school board policy that all students travelling on extended trips have both cancellation and medical insurance in place. A specialized student insurance protection plan will be automatically added to the cost of the program fee upon registration. Please know there is an option to opt out of the insurance policy by filling and returning in the “Insurance Opt-Out Form” along with proof of valid insurance coverage from another source.
Visa Students may be required to pay an additional fee. Please contact the EduTravel office.
- Airfare and land transportation
- Daily breakfast and dinner
- All admissions to both course specific sights and recreational group activities
- Course materials
- All applicable taxes
- All gratuities
Fees Do Not Include:
- Cancellation and Medical Insurance
- Discretionary spending money