The EduTravel Experience
- Step outside the traditional classroom and watch the curriculum come to life as your course assignments tie into each destination
- Visit the “must-see” attractions of each city, and then let your guide take you off the beaten track for an authentic local experience
- Take part in an unforgettable adventure that will teach you lessons about the course, yourself and the world around you
- Gain a sense of independence and freedom as you explore new and exciting destinations
- Create memories that will last a lifetime, with friends you will never forget
Why choose EduTravel for Credit?
- Students earn valuable Ontario high school credits that are granted through our partnering local school boards
- Teachers and principals are hired by the school board in order to ensure student safety and to oversee the integrity of course instruction and assessment
- The programs feature extensively planned itineraries at an affordable price. There are no extra optional excursions – all the fun is included!
- Tour Leaders are carefully selected and professionally trained to bring the curriculum to life at each and every destination
- EduTravel’s experiential learning model breaks away from the traditional classroom by giving students the opportunity to learn from new, first-hand encounters in the real world
- EduTravel students experience a taste of post-secondary life as they visit top university campuses and gain insight into the independent lifestyle
- As an educational organization, EduTravel places a strong emphasis on social justice to promote critical thinking among our youth. Whether we visit the United Nations in NYC, volunteer at the Boston Food Bank or participate in a coral replantation initiative in Fiji, our trips are tailored to promote global citizenship and enhance the curriculum with local experiences